Does Your Life Have Purpose?
Yes, my life has purpose:
- If I am able to control my fear and stress
- If I nourish positive thoughts
- If I can pay two compliments before I pass criticism on someone
- If I am able to admit to my errors
- If others can trust in me
- If I am able to say “Thank You”, “Please” and “I am sorry”
- If I take the time to listen to others
- If my words and actions are constructive
- If I have a healthy lifestyle (by taking care of my health and maintaining a balance between work, rest, hobbies and family)
- If I defend the life of weaker people
- If I respect my body the way it is
- If I am able to attenuate my negative thoughts by remaining busy
- If I am able to govern my negative thoughts and my emotions
- If I am honest
- If I am able to live a happy life in the real world
- If I pursue the good
- If I am able to be enthusiastic about things
- If I have hope
And don’t forget:
- Where there is a will, there is a way…
- It’s never too late for a fresh start.
- Beter late than never!
The golden rule:
Treat others the way you want them to treat you…
Show others that you respect them and they in turn will respect you.
Burt Manning, former President of J.Walter Thompson